The Rainbow System
Talk to us for cleaning tip or to ask any questions you might have about the Rainbow System. You can only buy through a network of Independent Authorised Rainbow Distributors, of which we are one.
“Water Wash” your Indoor Air
The Rainbow can also deodorise or amortise the air in your home. Simply add Rainbow Fresh Air solution or any Rainbow Fragrance to the water basin.
Cleaning Upholstered Furniture
Cleaning Hard-to-Reach Areas
Using the Dusting Brush
Don’t forget to put your Dusting Brush attachment to use all around the house. Attach it to your Rainbow wand and encircle the room with vacuuming power. Start at one end of the room and vacuum the mirrors, blinds, drapes and curtains, lampshades and windowsills. Finish your cleaning sweep by attaching the dusting brush to an extended hose to reach ceiling fan blades and cornice boards, walls and high ceilings.
The Dusting Brush is ideal for delicate cleaning jobs – its fine bristles gently clean china, art objects, window blinds, etc. But you can also use it to gently clean the family dog or cat, gently removing dust, dirt and loose pet hair. And it’s perfect for dusting houseplants.
Cleaning Cushions and Pillows
1.Place your cushion in the Aerofresh Bag.
2.With the Upholstery Tool attached to the end of the wand, hold bag tightly around the wand. Turn on the Rainbow and watch as stale, dusty air is sucked out.
3.Then, without letting go of the bag and wand, attach the hose to the air exhaust on your Rainbow. Your cushion is now being “fluffed” with clean, water-washed air.
Hard Surface Floors? No Problem
Rainbow Clean Floor solution is the compatible liquid that can be used with your RainJet for quick cleaning and sparkling results.
On your demonstration we will show you how you can acquire the RainJet.
Using the Rainbow Inflator Tool
Second, by using the Inflator Tool in “suction” mode, you have the perfect tool for cleaning confined spaces, such as windowsills, refrigerator coils and behind appliances.
Using the Sprayer Tool
You can even fill the Sprayer with ordinary household water and use it to mist your houseplants or clean your screen windows.
Where can I purchase a Rainbow Cleaning System?
The Rainbow Cleaning System is sold through a network of Independent Authorised Rainbow Distributors, of which we are one. If you are interested in purchasing a Rainbow, please fill out our Request a Demonstration form. A member of the Rainbow Ireland team will then be in contact with you soon.
How much does the Rainbow cost?
The price of a Rainbow unit may vary depending on package configurations, local market conditions, taxes, and trade-in value that may be applied to your purchase. Your local Authorised Rainbow Distributor will be able to provide you with additional information. To schedule an in-home consultation, please fill out our Request a Demonstration form.
Do Authorised Rainbow Distributors sell the Rainbow Home Cleaning System on the Internet?
No. Authorised Rainbow Distributors sell the Rainbow Home Cleaning System exclusively through in-home demonstrations. Importantly, only Rainbow Products sold by Authorised Rainbow Distributors in the home come with an authorised warranty. Rainbow products purchased through unauthorised channels, including the Internet, are not covered by an authorised warranty. In addition, there is no guarantee that products sold on the Internet are either new or genuine Rainbow Products.
Who can I contact for service, replacement parts or liquid supplies?
Once you become a Rainbow customer, you will receive a password to access the Customer Zone. From there you will be able to book a service, order parts or supplies, and avail from special offers all at the click of your mouse.
Where can I obtain a replacement owner’s manual?
Replacement owner manuals are available for download from the Customer Portal.
What is covered under the Rainbow warranty?
Rexair provides to its independent Authorised Rainbow Distributors, a written four (4) year warranty on the Rainbow Cleaning System and attached accessories and an ten (10) year warranty on the vacuum cleaner motor/electronic controller. These warranties do not cover normal wear and tear arising from usage of products, such as belts, HEPA Neutraliser, etc.
How often do I need to change the HEPA filter?
It is recommended that you have us inspect your HEPA Neutraliser after two years of use. After five years of use, the HEPA Neutraliser should be replaced to ensure your Rainbow performs its best.
Can the Rainbow pick up liquids?
The Rainbow is able to safely pick up liquids. Please follow the instructions in the owner’s manual. The Rainbow Power Nozzle is not able to pick up liquids.
How much water do I put in the water basin?
Fill the water basin until the top of the dome in the bottom of the basin is covered.
Can I use non-Rainbow brand liquid cleaner with the Rainbow, AquaMate and RainJet?
Rexair has tested only Rainbow brand supplies for use with our products.
Is the RainJet safe to use on my floors?
The RainJet cleans the following types of floors: marble, stone, ceramic tiles and vinyl and linoleum. Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, unsealed tiles, or carpeted floors because they may be water-sensitive.
The Rainbow System
When you purchase a Rainbow, you are buying many years of product development, continuous improvement and ingenuity. Plus, your Rainbow is supported by Rexair LLC and by Rainbow Ireland (HEALTHY HOMES IRELAND)
Do not make the mistake of purchasing your Rainbow from an unauthorised retailer. Only an Authorised Rainbow Distributor/Dealer can sell and support an authentic Rainbow.
Risks of Buying from an Unauthorised Source
2. You don’t really know who you are dealing with, and it is often not a local business with a track record of providing good customer service.
3. Any warranties actually offered by unauthorised sellers of Rainbows may, as a practical matter, be worthless. Additionally, in order to get a warranty repair, you may have to package the Rainbow and then ship it out for repair – a time-consuming and costly process, with no guarantee of satisfactory service.
4. Despite promises of prompt shipping, there are often long delays between a credit card purchase and the date on which the units are actually shipped.
5. Units advertised as “new,” may in fact be used. You may not know until it is too late!
6. Units may not be in good condition, may be defective or may contain non-factory parts. Often products from unauthorised sources have had serial numbers removed to conceal the true source of the products.
7. Authorised Rainbow Distributors only honour warranties on machines sold by other Authorised Distributors, which do not include vacuum cleaner shops or Internet merchants.
8. While Rexair sympathises with customers who have been taken advantage of by unauthorised or Internet sellers, Rexair stands behind its Authorised Distributors and can only offer assistance to customers who have purchased through authorised channels.
Advantages of Buying from an Authorised Rainbow Distributor or Dealer
2. You will receive an authorised warranty that is backed by Rexair LLC.
3. You will receive personal service and attention.
4. You will receive a brand new unit in perfect condition.
5. You will have access to convenient, authorised local service.